Setting up your own home-based food business can be challenging.
At FoodSt we empower our cooks to succeed by providing support with:
- Marketing and access to our customers
- Pricing and dish design
- Food Safety and Compliance
- Public Liability Insurance
With FoodSt providing support in these areas it leaves you free to focus on what you do best... cook!
At FoodSt we believe hand-on-heart that the best food is homemade. But it's not enough to just be able to cook... we're looking for delicious, tasty homemade meals made by people that share our values of:
- Empowering others through good food
- Food Safety
- Consistent Quality
Our community of Cooks have built the FoodSt Customer base through consistent delivery of quality meals. It's a team effort here at FoodSt! We're looking for cooks that can compliment our team that:
- Love cooking and cook with love!
- Share our values of quality and safety
- Want to earn extra income cooking for others
- Are excited about being a part of our community
Does this sound like you? Read on...
Whether you have cooked for income before or not, we are here to help you succeed.
We work with you to get you setup in the FoodSt system. This includes:
- Providing you with your own profile page on FoodSt
- Sampling your dishes and providing feedback
- Assisting you with setting up your dishes (price & sizing)
- Food Safety compliance*
* We require all of our cooks to hold valid Food Safety Supervisor Certificates, and we can help you get one if you don't have one already.
Once you are setup in our system you are ready to cook! Orders are placed as they are required and picked up from you by our team of FoodSt delivery drivers.
We charge a fixed % fee on every meal sold. This fee is worked into your pricing.
If you would like to chat to us about cooking for FoodSt,
please complete the application form via the link below.