It has been more than a week since we wrote our original Covid-19 Policy. To keep up with the rapid changes, and following the advice from NSW Health we are now implementing the following protocols across all of our kitchens:
1. Practise Good Hygiene
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water
- Use alcohol based sanitisers regularly
- clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces such as benchtops, desks and doorknobs
- clean and disinfect frequently used objects such as mobile phones, keys, wallets
- avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth (using masks wear needed)
- do not cook whilst unwell or someone else is unwell in the family
2. Practise Social distancing
- Stay at home unless absolutely necessary
- keep 1.5 metres away from others
- avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- use tap and pay instead of cash
- travel at quiet times and avoid crowds
- avoid public gatherings and at risk groups
We are now picking up food from home kitchens completely contactless and deliveries to customer is also completely contactless.
We are committed to operating safely and limiting the spread of the virus. #staysafe
All FoodSt Cooks have now completed the NSW Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training and we want to re-iterate that all of our deliveries are contactless. We are committed to reducing the spread of the virus.
Original Message: 13/3/2020
At FoodSt the health and safety of our community is our highest priority. In response to recent events we have outlined our COVID-19 Policy to keep our operations, food safety and hygiene protocols transparent.