FoodSt Photo Competition - Terms and Conditions
FoodSt Photo Competition - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is being run by FoodStreetCo Pty Ltd (ABN 15 607 740 867) of PO Box 737 Avalon NSW 2107 (“FoodSt”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
- The promotion starts 5pm AEST on 21 October 2019. Entries close and must be received by 5pm AEST on 21 November 2019 ("promotion period").
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all Australian residents who are over the age of 18 and are FoodSt customers (or friends and family of FoodSt customers) that have made an order from FoodSt. Employees or contractors of the promoter and other companies associated with the promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- If you are under the age of 18 years you must have parental/guardian consent to enter. The parent/guardian agrees to these terms and conditions of the promotion.
How do you enter?
To enter, you must, during the promotion period: a) Capture a photo of a meal ordered from FoodSt that showcases your creativity and food photography skills. b) Then simply post the photo to your Instagram page and tag @foodst in the post, OR post to the FoodSt Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/foodst/ (“eligible entry”).
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements, i.e. it must be a unique photo.
- By entering the promotion, you:
- a) warrant that your entry is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights; b) grant FoodSt (and our related bodies corporate, agents, licensees and assigns) a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual, transferable and irrevocable licence to use, modify, adapt, publish and sublicense your entry anytime, anywhere and by any means without compensation; and
- c) to the extent permitted by law, consent to FoodSt (and our related bodies corporate, agents, licensees and assigns) infringing your moral rights in your entry for an indefinite period of time and waive all moral rights in your entry that arise outside Australia,
- Entries that are incomplete, incorrect or illegible will be deemed invalid.
Prizes and Judging
- This is a game of skill only. There is no element of chance in determining the winners.
- There is 1 prizes to be won. a) A $100 FoodSt gift voucher to be redeemed for any future purchase.
- The total prize pool value is up to $100 (incl. GST).
- Judging of all entries received during the promotion period will take place on 22 November 2019 at 50 Yeo St, Neutral Bay, Mosman NSW 2089, by selected panel members of the promoter.
- The prizes will be awarded to the eligible entrant judged to have the most creative entry.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified via the social media platform they entered with and in writing within 2 days of judging.
- If a prize remains unclaimed by 10am (AEST) 22 December 2019, or a winner is disqualified in accordance with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited and distributed at our discretion.
- Standard gift card terms and conditions apply for the use of the gift card and are subject to change. The terms and conditions which apply for the use of the gift card at the time it is issued to the prize winner will prevail over these terms and conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
- The prize is only valid for the specified date.
- Any costs associated with or in connection with the competition, except for the prize of this competition, will not be covered by FoodSt.
- You are only eligible to win one prize. We reserve the right to withdraw a prize if there are no eligible entrants to receive that prize.
- By accepting a prize, you agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. We reserve the right to use your comments, image and name for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without compensation.
- A prize, or any unused portion of a prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. All other expenses associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
- We reserve the right, at any time, and in our sole discretion to (a) request entrants to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid entry (b) disqualify any entrant who we have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. 25. Entries are accepted at the time of receipt by us. We will not be held liable for any entries not received for any reason during the promotion period.
- We are not liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves our possession.
- We are not responsible for any variation in the value of a prize.
- If we are unable to provide a winner with a prize (or part of a prize), we will supply an alternative prize (or that part of the prize) of greater or equal monetary value and/or specification.
- If for any reason, we are not able to conduct the promotion as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
- We exclude all warranties in relation to the quality, suitability or merchantability of a prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian Law, is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion including the supply of goods or services by any person to the prize winner, and where applicable to any persons accompanying the prize winner. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
- By entering this promotion, you acknowledge and agree that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook, and you release Instagram and Facebook from all liability and claims in relation to this promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to us and not to Instagram or Facebook.
By entering this promotion, you agree that we may use the personal information we collect from you: a) to conduct this promotion, including determining and notifying the winners and disclosing that information to prize suppliers; and b) for future marketing purposes in any media, including contacting you after this promotion ends, on the terms set out in our Privacy Statement available at https://foodst.com.au/pages/privacy-policy. If you would like to access or correct the personal information that we hold about you, you can contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Portion Sizing Information
As a guide:
Protein per serve = 150 - 200g
Total Weight per serve = 300 - 400g
Anything less than these weights are tagged as "LIGHT MEALS"
To help you decide on portion sizing:
| 1 Adult
|2 Adults & 2 Children under 10
|2 Adults, 1 Child under 10 and 1 Older Child