Whether you're a talented home-cook with dreams of following your passions or a professional chef wanting more flexibility... you are welcome at FoodSt! If you cook beautiful food WE WANT YOU!
At FoodSt we offer our cooks the opportunity to earn income, learn new skills, gain notoriety and be a part of something really important... a community of passionate cooks preserving the skills of home-cooking and helping people eat better!
1. Lodge your application to cook via the button above. It only takes a couple of minutes to apply.
2. If you're successful we'll book you into our next READY SET COOK on-boarding event where you will walk away ready to cook with professional photos of your food.
3. Simly tell us when you're available to cook and we'll schedule you into the menu
4. Orders for your food will close the night before you're scheduled to cook (so you can plan how much to prepare)
5. Cook your meals fresh on the night and your customer or a FoodSt driver will collect from your home.
Our READY SET COOK on-boarding events are held regularly in the areas we operate. These events are approximately 3-4 hours and are the perfect introduction to the FoodSt Cooks Community.
At the event you will be required to cook 1-2 of your signature dishes and we will take professional photos for you to upload into your profile. The event also includes a sample box of packaging, a FoodSt apron and everything you need to get started.
* We only hold events in areas we are operating or plan to launch. Please register for more information.
We require all of our cooks to hold valid Food Safety Supervisor Certificates. This certificate is issued by registered RTO's and is usually an online course that takes between 3-5 hours with a practical assessment at the end.
FoodSt has proudly partnered with one of Australia's leading Registered Training Organisations - the Australian Institute of Food Safety.
If you don't have a current certificate we offer the Food Safety Supervisor Certification as art of our READY SET COOK events. Register now for more information
As a guide:
Protein per serve = 150 - 200g
Total Weight per serve = 300 - 400g
Anything less than these weights are tagged as "LIGHT MEALS"
To help you decide on portion sizing:
|1 Adult||1 Serving|
|2 Adults||2 Servings|
|2 Adults & 2 Children under 10||3 Servings|
|2 Adults, 1 Child under 10 and 1 Older Child||3 Servings|